We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 18 without consent from a parent or guardian. If we learn a child has provided personal information, we may delete it.
We respect the Do Not Track header.
What information we collect and how we use it
If you contact us through our web form, we will collect your name, email address, and the content of your message.
If you subscribe to our email newsletter, we will collect your name and email address. You will be subject to the terms of the email newsletter provider. You may opt out of receiving further emails from us at any time.
How information is shared
We will not share or sell the identifiable personal information we collect.
We may share non-personal or aggregate information, such as usage statistics for the Site.
The Site uses the following cookies:
- Cookie settings, which remembers your cookie settings.
- Google Analytics, which provides us information about our users and how they use the Site. We use this information to make the Site better.
Updating your personal information or revoking consent
You may ask us correct or update your personal information if you cannot update it yourself. If you revoke consent to store your personal information, it will be deleted. If you want to correct or update your personal information, or revoke your consent, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Law enforcement requests
We may disclose personal information to law enforcement if we believe disclosure is necessary to:
- Comply with a law, regulation, or mandatory request such as a warrant or court order.
- Protect any person from death or serious bodily injury.
- Protect the Site from unlawful abuse or attacks.